We meet God willing every week at the following times
20th March 2020: In accordance with the UK Government guidance to implement “social distancing” we have cancelled all face to face meetings until further notice. God willing, we will be meeting instead by Zoom for our memorial meeting (11am, Sunday) and Bible Class (7:30pm, Thursday).
- Sunday School: 10.30am to 11.20am
- Memorial Meeting: 11.00am to 12.30pm
- Bible Lecture: 6:00pm to 7:00pm
(NB. Between January and June 2020 on the first first Sunday of each month there will be a lunch followed by a 2:15pm lecture)
- Bible Class: 7:30pm to 8:30pm
If you were to go to a Christadelphian Meeting for the first time you would find:
- A genuinely warm welcome
- Help in studying and appreciating the Bible
- A real desire to share the Gospel with you
- No pressure to join
- No collections or pressure to part you from your money
Our meetings are sober and reverent, and you won’t find many of the popular Gospel songs or hand clapping or ‘ecstatic’ utterances. No one is paid and all members will serve the ecclesia as they are willing and able to do so.
Baptised members refer to each other as Brother or Sister and baptised sisters all wear hats in acknowledgement of Ist Corinthians 11.